Donating my kidney

Dr. Bob, I apologise for sending this question to you again. But I dont have mych time before the donation.

Here is my situation...

I performed and received oral sex from a woman whom I had an affair with. I do not know her HIV status. After that one time we did not see each other again. We did not have intercouse. Due to the guilt and anxiety I was tested at 3 months the again at 6 months. Both were negative!

As part of the testing required to be a kidney donor I was tested again 15 months after the possible exposure. Again the results were negative.

Is this conclusive that I do not have HIV?

Do I need to do any other tests?

I need to feel assured that I am not putting my sister in any harm. I so want to be there for her and give her many more years on this earth.

I hope to hear a response from you.

Thank you for all that you.

God Bless

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Ill be brief, because you are anxiously awaiting a reply.

You have absolutely no cause for concern. Yes, go ahead with the kidney donation for your sister. You are not putting her in any danger. Oral sex carries a very, very low risk for acquiring HIV infection. Your 3-month negative test was conclusive that you are indeed HIV-negative. The negative 6- and 15-month tests just reconfirm what we already knew at 3 months youre negative. You absolutely do not have HIV. Yell WOO-HOO! No further tests are necessary.

You are a wonderful sister, willing to donate your kidney. May the higher power bless both you and your sister with many more years of health and happiness. Best of luck.

Stay well.

oral sex
I DEMANDE AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION