oral sex receving
Apr 13, 2003
hi can i get hiv from being sucked im really worried please help ?is testting nessesary????
Response from Mr. Kull
There are no documented cases (according to the CDC) of transmission occuring when the insertive person's penis comes into contact with another person's saliva during oral sex.
Read about saliva for more info.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- Muscle Stiffness And Peripheral Neuropathy
- How To Know If A Guy Has Hiv Aids?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.