oral sex receving
Apr 13, 2003
hi can i get hiv from being sucked im really worried please help ?is testting nessesary????
Response from Mr. Kull
There are no documented cases (according to the CDC) of transmission occuring when the insertive person's penis comes into contact with another person's saliva during oral sex.
Read about saliva for more info.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- ARS At 10 Weeks And Sore Throat
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.