oral sex receving
Apr 13, 2003
hi can i get hiv from being sucked im really worried please help ?is testting nessesary????
Response from Mr. Kull
There are no documented cases (according to the CDC) of transmission occuring when the insertive person's penis comes into contact with another person's saliva during oral sex.
Read about saliva for more info.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- HIV Infection Risk Anal Fingering
- Is Vaginal Sex Without Condom Safe?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.