Semen and Vaginal Secretions...

Hello Ryan- I have read many posts where guys have been masturbated by other guys with thier HIV+ semen fluids on thier hands (and other guys by girls with thier HIV+ vaginal secretions on thier hands) and you say the risk is essentially nil, even though the fluids could have come into contact with the mans urethra or exposed foreskin. Can you please explain why the chances are essentially nill if that is one of the ways that HIV gets transmitted? What do you mean by "essentially nill"? What kind of a ratio chance does that translate into? Am I just being Overly worried for nothing? Obviously, something like that happened to me. Thank you.

In some of my responses about mutual masturbation, I recommend that people do not use their partner's semen or vaginal fluids as a lubricant for masturbation, as someone could become infected with HIV or other STDs that way. Just because it could happen doesn't mean that it will, or that it is likely (the CDC hasn't documented cases of transmission this way). Since HIV is known to be sexually transmitted during anal and vaginal sex, it is best that you exert precaution in those areas, and try not to stress yourself out too much about other activities.

RMK

RYAN HIV AND INSTRUMENT FOR TAKING URETHRAL SCARRING........
please help me ....