RYAN HIV AND INSTRUMENT FOR TAKING URETHRAL SCARRING........
Apr 8, 2003
COULD I GET HIV FROM THE INSTRUMENT FOR TAKING THE SAMPLE OF URETHRA?
Response from Mr. Kull
No, you can't. These instruments are not reused, so it is impossible for you to become infected this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- Is Excessive Sweating An Hiv Symptom?
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.