fear of aids because of sucking

Dear Ryan i got a blowjob from a sexworker. i noticed a tiny cut on the skin of my penis and washed it with disinfectant. could you please tell me if there is a chance of me getting hiv. and also please tell does Hiv transfer through saliva. thank you

Since there is no evidence that HIV can be transmitted through saliva, you should not consider yourself to be at risk for infection. The saliva of infected people contains little to no virus, and the virus that is found in saliva is often inactive (not infectious). Studies have found that a protein in saliva inactivates HIV (up to 90% of virus was inactivated in one test tube study) and other factors that may contribute to the noninfectious quality of saliva. This is why transmission through kissing or receiving oral sex doesn't seem to occur.

RMK

Convincing Medical Evidence = ?
deep kissing