RMK Plzzz Help Me!!!

Wazzzz up RMK: Ok here is the deal, I got tested for HIV exactly 1 year ago..Since then I have not had sexual intercourse but I have had some other risk exposures received a couple of BJ's from some ladies, fingered a few ladies both in vagina and anus got a handjob from those same ladies and performed very light cunnilingus on 2 other ladies just stimulated clitoris very briefly...and have done my fair share of french kissing so thats my shopping list...Now I thought I was playing it safe but I was told by some Med school friends of mine that I was at risk for HIV which seem to contradict all that I've read about the disease...are they right or should they stop partying and stay awake in class...My anxiety sems to be getting worse each day...Help me out RMK...

This is the deal. HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted through anal and vaginal sex, and less frequently to the person performing oral sex on an HIV infected person (getting a vaginal fluids, semen, or blood in your mouth poses a risk, though not nearly as great as unprotected vaginal or anal sex). There is no evidence that people get infected through kissing, getting blow jobs, or fingering.

Staying awake in class has really paid off for you.

RMK

nipple sucking
Oral sex and Rimming