Should we really rely on CDC?

Hi, Dr. Bob. I've been told that the CDC has never found hiv transmission via mutual masturbation. Isn't it reasonable to assume that there has been 100's of transmissions due to mutual masturbation, but were attributed to intercourse because the couples were ingaging in that as well. Also, don't you think one of the reasons they haven't tracked an hiv transmission case to mutual masturbation is because people that have only engaged in this act assume they aren't at risk and therefore don't get tested? So should we really rely on these CDC facts? Or is there an actual reason why it's almost impossible to get hiv from rubbing your penis with your hand which was just used to finger a girl and your penis has small abrasions on it. Do they take into consideration unique situations like mine? I don't mean to sound so confrontational, but I need some clarification please. Thank you.

Confrontational? No, you dont sound confrontational, just a bit unreasonably incredulous. The CDC is one of the most conservative and scientifically rigorous agencies around. HIV has been closely monitored for over 2 decades, not only by the CDC, but also by the World Health Organization and a gazillion other organizations as well. All are in absolute agreement on this point. HIV just isnt all that easy to contract. If it were, I doubt there would be anyone left alive on the planet. Check into some of the CDCs epidemiological studies, and hopefully youll realize that your fears are unfounded. If you dont believe us, and youve had a mutual masturbation "exposure," get tested 3 months afterwards and Ill bet you it will be negative. OK? Hope that helps.

AIDS VS HIV...VACCINE??
could you please give me green signal for woohoo ?