Apr 3, 2003
First let me thank you for your uplifting attitude toward a most difficult disease for all of us. My question regards a kissing exposure. I was in Thailand and "medium" deep kissed a girl from a bar twice but did not go home with her(No sex). I have had neg ELISA @ 2,6,14& 22 weeks. Is it safe to go WoHoo?? Thank you for your time. You are funny as hell by the way!!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A "medium?" So there werent any large or small sizes available?
No, kissing, even deep kissing, is not a significant HIV risk. The multiple negative ELISA tests out past 3 months confirm this fact. Yes, by all means, WOO-HOO away!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Are Dentists At Risk For Hiv With Hiv Positive Patients?
- How Soon Can U Take An Hiv Test After Sex?
- Can A Person Have Sex With A Person With Hiv And Not Get Infected?
- Can You Get Hiv From Feces?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C From A Needlestick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.