Follow up question regarding vaccination and antibody formation

Dear Dr. Bob,

With reference to your reply on 'vaccination provoking immune response verus infection' dd Mar 23, 2003, I would like to ask two questions.

Vaccination would not interrupt the antibody formation. However it would lead to a transient increase of viral load of several to hundred folds for 2-4 weeks, if this vaccination is put during the normal period of ARS, would it lead to a faster disease progress or even OIs ? and/or the high viral load in the blood plasma may delay the antibody formation ?

Thanks for your comment

Enough already about your vaccine worries. No, vaccination during ARS would not affect ARS, HIV antibody production, or lead to OIs. OK? The immune system just doesnt work that way. Trust me on this one; Im a board-certified immunologist!

Yes, it is true that in chronic infection, a vaccine, like flu vaccine or hepatitis A or B, can lead to a very transient rise in HIV viral load in some cases, but this has nothing to do with anti-HIV antibody production. In ARS, viral loads are often sky-high, because the immune systems response to HIV hasnt fully kicked in yet. The effect, if any, that a vaccination would have at this time, is certainly not significant. OK? Hope that clarifies things.

Pls Help, I Am On The Verge Of Nervous Breakdown
I can start to Waa-Hoo