Open sore on lip

Dear Dr. Bob, I know you have to be tired from all the kissing/saliva questions, but here I go anyway. I kissed another guy who I think is high risk, he said that he "hates using condoms" after he said that, I said good night. I was recovering from a bad cold sore, the scab had fallen off, and it bleed about 6 hours prior. Should I be tested? I am going out of my mind with worry. This happened 8 weeks ago, and I'm not sure I can hang on for another 4 weeks. PLease help.

As the song goes, "A kiss is just a kiss . . . . " No need to worry. Even with the recent cold sore, your risk of contracting HIV this way is essentially non-existent. I am glad you expressed your good sense to "Mr. Hates to Use Condoms." The rule is easy: No condoms, no nookie! Youre fine. Stay well.

YOU GOT TO READ THIS DR BOB!!!!!!!!!!
Z-man was happy, now he's sad