please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

I had a low risk exposure i received oral sex from a prostitute for about three minutes with a condom on,but the condom borke when she gave me a hand job. im not sure if the condom borke during oral sex or after. I felt light headed the following day and i got very sick 3 days later low fever minor head ache. i got tested 2 weeks after and it was negative.

should i be worried?

are my symptoms related to hiv? is it possible to get the symptoms the day after?

is my head nad anxiety causing the symptoms?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

GOD BLESS RMK

There aren't any confirmed cases of HIV transmission through receiving oral sex, probably because there is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through saliva.

RMK

GOING CRAZY PLEASE ADVISE
IS IT BECAUSE I AM INDIAN YOU WON'T REPLY