GOING CRAZY PLEASE ADVISE

Hey Summer 2002 i had a swollen lymph node between my left cheek and ear. I went to the hosp and had blood tests. My doctor tol me that i had low CD4 cells... and made some extra tests. I had, Hep tset, Toxoplasma ,and HIV 1, AND HIV 2, all of these test were NEGATIVE... a biopsy of the lymph node and further nodes have shown EBV(ebstein bar virus,IGG) on the the elisa monitoring board. It s good to mention that my last sexual contact which was oral ( i gave oral sex to her) was on Dec 2001, and i had all the tests done on SEPT 2002. You are prob wondering y am i going crazy.,.,well because i know that low cd4 cells are a signature of HIV infections... plz tell me your opion...because i am going crazy,,every single spot i have gets me worried an anxious like hell.. could there be a mistake?and i still have HIV after 6 months? Thanx P.S this is the secon time i post this query,,

Please remember, I am not a doctor. You should be relying on a medical professional, in person, to help you figure out any questions you have about your health and diagnostic tests.

Your HIV antibody test was negative 9 months after a low-risk exposure. Based on this information, you are not HIV infected.

Low CD4 cell counts are not necessarily a sign of HIV infection. CD4 cells are an essential component of the immune system that, among other things, help orchestrate an immune response against invaders (bacteria, viruses, etc.). Acute infections and surgery can affect CD4 levels. Also, CD4 levels can vary depending upon time of day of testing (there is also evidence of seasonal variations), stress, and fatigue. The way results are measured and interpreted is also important: absolute CD4 count (the whole number) looks different than those measured as a percentage of total lymphocytes. People with HIV infection also get periodic CD4 tests which gives a more thorough diagnostic picture than just one test.

RMK

SEX PRECAUTION
please help me!!!!!!!!!!!