Semen inside condom

One night, i found a condom on the floor in my room, i suspect that my dog found it somewhere. I picked up the condom with my hand without using gloves. I did not have any visible cuts on my hand. Is it possible for the HIV virus to enter my bloodstream through the skin under my fingernail? I am extremely worried. How long will HIV survive inside a condom? Thanx

People do not get infected with HIV through casual contact. Also, intact skin provides and effective barrier against HIV (I'm not sure why you are concerned about the skin under your fingernails).

Even if there was HIV infected semen in the condom, you do not need to be concerned about transmission. The fluid would not have had access to your bloodstream and it is highly unlikely that the fluid would have remained infectious (see Survival...).

And by the way, Fido's okay, too. HIV only affects humans.

RMK

Both Of Us Were Bleeding
SEX PRECAUTION