RYAN HERPES .....TESTED..........HERPES...?????????????????

HI

AFTER MY EXPOSURE ON 12 DECEMBER I TESTED FOR ANTIBODIES OF ORAL HERPES,NEGATIVE ON 18 JAN.I DID NOT HAVE ANY SORES,BUT NOW I HAVE ONE........

If you are not infected with herpes simplex virus, then you cannot experience lesions (oral/genital) associated with HSV infection. Regardless, I can't tell you what is going on with you. You need to rely on a medical professional, in person, to explain test results and symptoms that you experience. There is little reason to make a visit to a doctor if you are experiencing cold sores (or something like it), but that is ultimately up to you.

RMK

Standard test VS Rapid test
Could really use your advice!!!! Please!!!