Itchy rashes?

Hi Mr Kull, I had an unprotected oral sex encounter with a guy months ago. Weeks later some extremely itchy rashes with tiny bump heads developed mainly on my calfs and thighs for around 2 weeks. Then about 2-3weeks after i recovered from the rash, i fell sick with mild flu like symptoms for about 10 days. Can these be ARS symptoms for HIV infection? Early symptoms like the rash and flu in regard to a possible infection, is it possible that they take place one after another instead of happening all at the same time? Please Help....

Cant-Function

I can't answer questions about diagnosis of symptoms in this forum. It is important that you have all of your questions about physical symptoms answered by a medical professional, in person. And, as I've repeated many times in this forum, attempting to ascertain your HIV status based on symptoms that you are experiencing is bound to be stressful and futile.

RMK

Oral Sex and Marijuana
retest