hiv and finger

First of all thank you for the service you do and excuse me about my bad english, i am from France. This is the help i was looking for. I had a contact with an infected person but we use all time condom. The day after i noticed i had a cut in my finger and i get worried, this finger, i had introduced in her vagina. I did the cut between one and three hours before the relation, i am not sure, the cut was like a papercut but a little more big, it had dried blood and i am sure that it doesnt bleed during the relation. The day after i put in the cut alcohol of desinfect and it stinged. I get more worried since the day 49 i had a big headache, swollen lymph glands and 2 mouth ulcers. This sintoms dured all the eight week and the galnds are still swollen in the eleven week. In this forum i have read that is more difficult to get infected with a cut in a finger than getting infected with oral sex, i dont understand this. 1.- Do you think i have to get tested ? 2.- It is known some case of infection trought a cut in a finger? 3.- Can ARS develop during eigth week?

Thank you again.

Since there is no evidence (according to the CDC) that people get infected through inserting or receiving a finger (or fingers) in the vagina or anus, there is no reason for alarm. If your only exposure has been fingering, testing is not indicated and your symptoms are probably related to something else. See your doctor about your symptoms if they continue, and try not to worry about HIV infection.

RMK

my stupid mistake !
Confusion on