Your Baby's Daddy!

Hey Dr. Bobola ( i can only refer to you as this now after reading a cute post i read) ,

Is Dr. Steven Natterstad on the Tratamientos del VIH/SIDA forum your baby's (pooch's) daddy??? If so He is so handsome, as are you and you guys make such a attractive looking couple! Gee some people are so lucky 2 doctors and a pooch. I can't even find a man who has a job :( LOL.

Have a good day and keep up the good work!

Hello there "Can't even find a man who has a job,"

Yes, Dr. Steve is my mate, as in life partner as well as my soul mate and very favorite playmate! And yes indeed, he's Presto's Dad. (Oh my, Presto has 2 daddies! How stereotypical is that for a standard poodle?) You are so very right when you say I'm so lucky. I often feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

Steve, Presto, and I will send you some good-luck karma to hook you up with your soul mate/playmate very soon. Do we get an invite to the commitment ceremony?

Stay well. Your post made my day.

Your Tireless Work Is Much Appreciated
my stupid mistake !