A very sincere thank you....

I just wanted to give you a sincere thank you from the "12 weeks and 3 days" Home Access Test Results guy. Your response helped me to beleive the very scientific results I doubted....If the CDC would follow the TX and NY Dept. of Healths' lead, and get away from the "6 months is the only conclusive results" mantra, there'd be far fewer "worried wells" out there (In my humble opinion).

Thanks again, the check to your foundation is in the mail!

Hello Ex-Worried Well!

WOO-HOO! Please accept my enthusiastic congratulations! Yeah, the CDC is not exactly noted for being either proactive or particularly speedy to integrate new developments in the HIV/AIDS field. For an excellent, albeit sobering and incredibly frustrating account of their initial response to the epidemic, try Randy Shilt's book, "And The Band Played On."

On behalf of HIV-infected men, women, and children, who will be touched by your generous gift to my foundation, please accept my warmest appreciation.

Stay well!

Help! What is My HIV/STD risk from unprotected anal/vaginal sex?
HIV Asia