BOB PLEASE I SEND IN A MILLION TIMES BUT NO REPLY

Dear Bob,I have been trying my luck sending in post like gambling in vegas but to no avail.So I just wanna try the last bet to see if you would see it.Few days ago,I was french kissing a street walker and she perform oral sex on my penis behind the carpark.Now I am overwhemled with this sort of anxiety which is not right and I regret my foolish actionswhich made me wanna cry when I think of this.Ok so I did cry in the dark but that doesn't make my worries but only more stress and worried. I am planning I MUST GO FOR A TEST AT 12 WEEKS BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.Can you tell me something which will ease my worries like am I high risk or do I need a test so on ... By the way you did a wonderful job Bob and hope you continue helping people like us . WORRIED WELL PEOPLE.

PS:I ALSO TOUCH HER RIGHT BREAST AND A CONDOM WAS ON AND INTACT THROUGHOUT THE EVENT

Hello Worried Well Person,

Well, you may not have sent your question a "million times," but you did certainly send it repeatedly over and over again in rapid succession. I tend to delete these "mass mailings", because they clog up my mailbox. Again, all you mass e-mailers (and you know who you are!), please don't send the same question over and over and over again, as it actually decreases the likelihood I'll answer it. OK? You've been warned. Folks, if I don't answer your question in a week or 2, and you can't find a similar post in the archives, just resubmit the question again at that time. OK?

OK, now following that public service announcement, its back to you, Worried Well Person. If, as you state, "a condom was on and intact throughout," then your chances of contracting HIV are exactly zero - zilch, zip, nada. HIV cannot pass through a latex condom. Second, French kissing carries an essentially negligible risk, and touching her "right breast" carries no risk. (By the way, why only the right breast? Was something wrong with the left?) Stop crying, stop stressing, and stop sending the same question over and over again. If you had read some of my previous posts, you would already know I don't believe HIV testing is necessary or warranted for French kissing, right (and/or left) breast touching, and/or oral sex with a condom (behind the car park or anywhere else for that matter). If you want to get tested, fine. That's totally up to you. Twelve weeks would be the correct time for it.

I hope this sets your mind at ease. As for gambling in Vegas, I enjoy that, and I'm willing to bet very high stakes indeed that you are negative. OK?

Good luck and continue to play safe to keep the odds always strongly in your favor.

Should I be hopeful?
Help! What is My HIV/STD risk from unprotected anal/vaginal sex?