Should I be hopeful?

Dr. Bob, Thanks for all your help and encouragment. I am one whose found out his wife is hiv+ after giving birth to our son. Baby was put on AZT for 6 weeks. At birth he tested negative, and again at 36 days. He is scheduled to be tested at 2.5, 4, 6, and 18 months. Could his negative test be the result of the AZT supressing the virus, or should I be hopeful.

Welcome back to The Forum. Hopeful, definitely hopeful! In fact, even more than hopeful. Your son's chances of having contracted the virus are now exceedingly low. We are all still keeping all our fingers and toes crossed for you and your family. I hope your wife is also doing well. Best of luck to all 3 of you. Keep us posted. Did you ever seek the advice of legal counsel on this matter?

transmission
BOB PLEASE I SEND IN A MILLION TIMES BUT NO REPLY