can you get aids from touching sweat with small nondeep cuts on your hands???
Mar 23, 2003
can you gets aids from an infected person by touching their sweat with small nondeep cuts on hands??
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. Next question!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- I Have A Bump Under My Skin On My Vagina Is It A Std
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Burning Hands And Soles 5 Months Negative
- Can Staph Be Mistaken For Herpes?
- Could Pep Delay The Time Of Seroconversion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.