can you get aids from touching sweat with small nondeep cuts on your hands???
Mar 23, 2003
can you gets aids from an infected person by touching their sweat with small nondeep cuts on hands??
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. Next question!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Foods To Fight Hiv
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.