possibilty of faulty condoms?

I have only ever had sex with one person, and I have been the only person she has had sex with. But one night while having sex, whe i went to put on the condom i noticed that there was an excess of something in it. I am not sure if it was spermicide, is it possible for it to contain hiv from someone tampering with it? The box and wrapper was sealed, i have just been worrying about it. What would some of the early signs be of infection? this happend a couple months ago, and just lately i've noticed these little white bumps on my gums, is this a sign??

Thanks for the reply!!

You are not at risk for infection from contact with a condom out of its wrapper. The excess something you were detecting was probably the lubricant that was included with the condom in manufacturing.

There is no evidence that anyone has ever been infected by a condom that has or has not been tampered with. Even if a diabolical person really wanted to carry out such a task, it would be practically impossible to achieve.

RMK

Reply to Risk of Exposure
deepthroating