Am I infected?

I recently have unprotected sexual intercourse with a female partner. A day later, My muscles on my body started to have aches, while I was exercising. I started to have a little fever, flu, nasal congestion, sore throat, diahorea and ache pain on my muscles the next day. I went to see a doctor the following day. He gave me an injection for flu prevention and medicine. But it did not go away in a day. Do you think this is the early symptom of HIV..What Should I do.. Please Advice?

It is tremendously unlikely that you would be experiencing acute HIV infection symptoms the day after exposure, but you should leave questions about diagnosis up to your doctor. Trying to determine your HIV status based on symptoms you are experiencing is unwise, anxiety provoking, and unreliable. Recent HIV infection (acute HIV infection, acute retroviral syndrome) should only be considered if ALL of the following are true:

1) You had unprotected vaginal or anal sex (inserting or receiving a penis without a condom) within the past three months.

2) Your partner was known to be HIV infected, or is a person who is in a "high-risk" category (a man who has sex with men, an injection drug user, or a person who has sexual contact with others in an area of high HIV incidence or prevalence, like sub-Saharan Africa).

3) Your symptoms are indicative of acute HIV infection (febrile illness, sometimes compared to flu or mono). The specific symptoms can vary from person to person, but acute infection most often manifests in this "flu-like" manner.

If ALL (not one) of the above are true for you, see a doctor to have your symptoms evaluated. If all of the above are not true, you should still have your symptoms evaluated by a doctor, but it is not likely that they are related to HIV infection. Ultimately, you need to trust your doctor for diagnoses.

RMK

Everyone believes their situation to be unique
oral sex once can I get hiv, Please help!!!