|oral sex on women
Mar 18, 2003
should someone get tested if they did oral sex on a woman two times?how safe is this?i only did it twice but am still worried.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Is It Before Most Infected People Test Positive Through An Hiv Antibody Test?
- What Is The Number One Way Hiv Infection Is Spread Worldwide?
- Can Lisinopril Help With HIV?
- Does Hypericin Interact With HIV Meds?
- Does Viagra Interact With HIV Meds?
- How Long Does Megace Take To Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.