Dr.Bob

Dr. Bob, Just want to let you know how much I enjoy reading your responces(I hope they pay u Big Bucks:-)!!

I am waiting for my 6 month period so I can go one living a normal life (a stripper gave me a lap dance & must of been getting of her period B/C when I got home I had what appeared to be a 2 inch mark of brown dry blood- pretty depressing seeing it- I know your answer "LOW RISK B/C NO INTERCOURSE" but she must have rub that blood into my underwear hard which HAD to get on my skin) Anyways that was not why I was writing just want to say I look forward to always reading your answers.. BTW- I am planning on sending a check to u'r Foundation .. instead of me looking it up in a previous post could you just give it to me!.. THx's..

Why are you waiting for 6 months to WOO-HOO after such a minimal risk exposure? You're absolutely correct that my advice would be not to worry. And if you choose to worry, a 3-month test would be conclusive to confirm that you were not infected. So aside from ruining a perfectly good pair of pants, I'm sure you are fine.

Thanks for sending a donation to my foundation. The address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

We are a tax-exempt charitable organization dedicated to providing crucial services for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS, and to raising awareness of the epidemic through education and advocacy. Your gift will touch the lives of many in a very meaningful way.

Stay well, and many thanks.

MASTURBATION CONFUSED Please reply
risk of only one incident