Urgent: Nursing an infant!!!

This might just be the silliest question you have ever recieved but i am going crazy. Okay I am not HIV positive, but my neighbor is. i am constantly afriad he will somehow contract it to my family. In December, my husband and the nieghbor got into a little fist fight. My neighbor noticed he had a cut on his hand after the fighting was over. My husband and i were later intimate. (he fingered me at one point) So my question is: "What if my husband had blood on his hands, without knowing it, then touched my vagina.?" I am concerned because i am a nursing mother toa 6 month old, and a panic freak. Please answer as soon as possible. thank you

Worried mommy

Hello Worried Mommy,

So your husband is both a lover and a fighter, eh? You have nothing to worry about. HIV does not survive long outside the body. The chances your husband could have transferred HIV-infected blood from his boxing match with the neighbor to you is essentially non-existent. Don't panic. Continue to breast feed in confidence. But, I do wonder why your hubby and neighbor were duking it out in the first place!

Stay well.

when to test?
MASTURBATION CONFUSED Please reply