asking for your opinion

hey doc im glad to see you uplift the mood of this forum with your jokes. i am a straight male, i was making out with my really good frind(girl obviously) she was tested 2 months (still early )after our encounter cause shes been around with other guys before me, and she was naked and i wasnt and when we stopped and she left the room and i was just sitting there when i noticed i had some fluid on my pants this is back in september and i got these red spots on my chest which im almost positive it is not any kind of rash cause ive had it now for about 5 months now. i had a really bad sore throat but my doc said it was from post nasal drip (i dunno if the sore throat accomidated with ARS is due to post nasal drip or a virus) possible swollen lymph nodes but they do not hurt. other then that i have been completely healthy even when people around me in school came down with a flash epidemic of the flu. back to my story - when i seen the liquid on my pants i assumed it was vaginal fluids and since it was my first time comming into contact with it (it was just enough to cover the end of my pointer finger) i was curious about the taste (hopefully curiosity doesnt kill the kid in this case)this was after about 3 mins after being exposed to the environment if that counts for anything. My question (finally) is that should i think about being tested or is my risk in this case completely negligible and ive stressed for 5 months for nothing. i hope u at least have a minute to say yes or no if i should get tested and of course im assuming youll but in a joke about something ive written :D. Ill be awaiting your response to my question. thank you for your time

Me make jokes about what you've written??? Whatever gave you that idea? Now tell me about this really good "frind" of yours. And if you were making out with her, how come "she was naked" and you weren't. What's wrong with this picture?

OK, OK, so it was your first time and all, and obviously you have a few things to learn. We won't get into all that at the moment. Let me answer your specific question. Tasting 3-minute-old vaginal secretions does not pose a risk of HIV transmission. Relax; you're fine. Check around on this site for more information about safe sexual practices. Don't forget to review the part where if she takes her clothes off, maybe you should too.

Play safe, stay safe.

Beastiality and STD's
bone marrow donor