Beastiality and STD's

I recieved oral sex from my dog on and off for about 6-9 months. Then last week I got the flu and I frequently had a clear vaginal discharge. Soon after that my vaginal area began to itch a lot and the area looks wrinkled. Do I have an STD? Please help.

You've been getting oral sex from your pooch for 9 months? Hmmm, I don't remember them teaching that in canine obedience classes. Must have been one of those advanced courses like "Tricks and Treats."

First off there is no risk of HIV from this type of activity. Do you have an STD? How should I know? I'm not even sure if I should send you to a gynecologist or a veterinarian. I suggest you see the gynecologist, and yes, you'll have to tell him/her what you and Fido have been up to.

After you get this cleared up I'd suggest you call the David Letterman Show and ask to be featured on the next "Stupid Pet Tricks" segment.

i really need ur help
asking for your opinion