RYAN PLZZZZZZZZ, HERPES WITHOUT SEX??????????
Mar 14, 2003
CAN U GET HERPES BY JUST NIPPLE SUCKING?I HAD THIS EXPOSURE WHILE THIS PROCESS MY BODY BRUSHED WITH THE FEMALES BODY?NO SORES ON HER NECK OR NIPPLES?
Response from Mr. Kull
Herpes is transmitted through skin-to-skin contact with herpes lesions. Herpes lesions most commonly occur on the skin or mucous membranes surrounding the genitals, anus, and mouth. Unless your body is coming into contact with those areas, you shouldn't be worried about herpes transmission.
See the STD archive for different responses about herpes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Vagina Mean I Have Hiv?
- Dry Cough During Seroconversion
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.