RYAN PLZZZZZZZZ, HERPES WITHOUT SEX??????????
Mar 14, 2003
CAN U GET HERPES BY JUST NIPPLE SUCKING?I HAD THIS EXPOSURE WHILE THIS PROCESS MY BODY BRUSHED WITH THE FEMALES BODY?NO SORES ON HER NECK OR NIPPLES?
Response from Mr. Kull
Herpes is transmitted through skin-to-skin contact with herpes lesions. Herpes lesions most commonly occur on the skin or mucous membranes surrounding the genitals, anus, and mouth. Unless your body is coming into contact with those areas, you shouldn't be worried about herpes transmission.
See the STD archive for different responses about herpes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Foods Can I Eat To Keep My Cd4 Cells Good?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From A Woman To Man?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Thrush?
- Most People Infected With Hiv Experience Ars Symptoms
- Can Hpv Increase Chances To Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.