u must feel good about ignoring me

Would an aids test be necessary after a low exposure, when I helped a drunk girl after she fell. I was fearing that since I saw that she got blood on my shirt, that maybe some blood got on my hands without me knowing and it touched a small cut on my knouckle that I may have recieved that night. (She had blood on her head and I picked her up from her waist.) Or what if before when I had seen her when she fell on the stairs, that her hand started bleeding and has she was my holding me hand, got inside my knuckle? please help me, I do not mean to bother, just want some help..has any ever got aids like this?.....

Ignoring you? No, I'm really not ignoring you. It's just that 1000's of questions come our way, and we really can't answer each and every one. I do hope you and all the forum readers understand that. OK?

So she was holding your hand? Was this before she went sailing down the stairs? Guess you weren't holding on tight enough now, were you? Relax. The blood you got on your shirt or hand (with or without a small cut on your knuckle) does not pose a significant risk for HIV. "Has anyone ever got AIDS like this?" No, they have not; nor do most guys tend to fling their dates down a flight of stairs.

Stay well.

worried - NOT!
AIDS social solutions project