Please HELP! This doesn't happen often.

Hi, Dr. Frascino. I was involved in a unique mutual masturbation situation that has been worrying me for quite some time now. I recieved a handjob from a girl I met at a party at school around Nov. 2nd 2002. She didn't use lubricant and the handjob she gave chaffed my penis and left small abrasions on the shaft and head of my penis. I then took the hand I used to finger her with and masturbated myself 1-10 minutes after the fingering. Also, 6-7 weeks after this I began to develop a rash (flat, non-itchy pinkish spots mostly on or below the waist, some on legs/butt, some on inner arms, 1 or 2 on chest) that lasted 6-7 weeks (don't think I had a fever or anything else). How significant of a risk is this considering vaginal fluid on my finger most likely came in contact with a sore/lesion/abrasion on my penis and do the symptoms I had sound like ars? I'm extremely worried and very scared to test. I would love to hear back from you even if you have bad news. Thanks.

You met a girl at a school party and later that night you get a hand job! OK, now what makes you think "This doesn't happen often?" Maybe not to you, but let me tell you. It's really not all that uncommon! The fact that she didn't use lubricant? Well, whose fault is that? Next time, don't be shy about suggesting a bit of slippery stuff. Even with a bit of chafing (ouch!), your risk of acquiring HIV from masturbation is essentially non-existent. Your symptoms of rash do not sound all that impressive to me. If you're worried, get HIV tested. The odds that you will be negative are overwhelmingly in your favor. Your test results will be conclusive, as it has been more than 3 months since the callous-handed lady got a hold of your one-eyed monster.

Stay well, and remember, "lubrication is your friend."

Please!!!! Group Oral Sex
Your advise would be great THANKS!!!