After Sex

Dr. Kull,

After having sex-or masterbating, why is the glands of the pinus head so sensitive. I was told partly why it hurts, but no one can tell me exactly WHY it happenes and if it is a bad thing. Could you answer the question for me?

This is not exactly the best place to address questions of this sort. If you have general questions about men's health and sexuality, talk with someone that you trust (doctor, friend, family member, whatever works), or try doing some research. You'll find out that it's normal for the head of the penis to be sensitive after ejaculating, and that it is not related to an STI.

RMK

infection by saliva
i was drunk when i had sex , therefore i forgot to use a condom