Mar 13, 2003
After having sex-or masterbating, why is the glands of the pinus head so sensitive. I was told partly why it hurts, but no one can tell me exactly WHY it happenes and if it is a bad thing. Could you answer the question for me?
Response from Mr. Kull
This is not exactly the best place to address questions of this sort. If you have general questions about men's health and sexuality, talk with someone that you trust (doctor, friend, family member, whatever works), or try doing some research. You'll find out that it's normal for the head of the penis to be sensitive after ejaculating, and that it is not related to an STI.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sensual Massage
- Odds Of Infection Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.