insertive oral sex

In a serious laps of judgement, I had incertive oral sex with a sex worker in Europe. She used a condom. Do I have any risk? Would I have had any risk without the condom? Are there currently any documented cases of transmission to the incertive partner? Finally, is there an accurate at-home rapid test?

Where was the lapse in judgment? Not only is insertive oral sex not associated to HIV transmission to the insertive partner ( saliva is not implicated in transmission), you also used a condom! That sounds like your judgement was intact and that you are not at risk for HIV infection.

There are no documented cases of transmission to the insertive partner. And since you used a condom, testing is not necessary.

RMK

Having unprotected anal sex w/ a unknown partner.
sleepless in chicago...