Well would you believe it

HI Doc, I have witten to you several times that last being yesterday where I informed you that I was getting my 6 months test results back.

I am very please to say they were ok, I must admit I was very surprised due to all the symptoms that remain, just goes to show that even sceptics like me don't understand how powerful the mind is generating 'false messages' which convince you of your well being or not as the case may be.

The worry itself has made me ill, I now have to find a way of channelling my energies into getting better, whatever that takes.

Take Care.

Actually, I wasn't surprised in the least. You have no idea how many folks write to me with stories like yours, and are surprised and shocked when their HIV tests turn out to be negative! Congratulations on your negative test. Now yell, "WOO-HOO," and put this all behind you. OK?

Thanks for writing back. Hopefully testimonials like yours will encourage other worried wells to stop worrying, get tested, and start WOO-HOOing!

Stay well.

Texas & NY Agree On 3 Mths Window Period??
PCR-RNA