Confused Handjob Please Respond
Mar 11, 2003
I read here on this site that HIV is spread through anal or vaginal penetration.
Now I read below of the need for someone who received a handjob from a HIV+ person to need to be tested. This is confusing and contradictory. I was told by the CDC that a handjob is safe unless the HIV+ was profusely bleeding.
Please answer a confused and worried individual.
Response from Mr. Kull
Getting a handjob from another person does not warrant HIV testing (I'm not sure where you read that), unless, like the CDC says, your partner's hand was gushing blood (which doesn't sound like a likely scenario, but who knows?). The CDC has only documented cases of sexual transmission through anal, vaginal, and, much less frequently, oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.