strip club fun.......not so fun after all

Am I simply going crazy? I think so. I am so scared of HIV it is insane. I must first commend you on your acheivemants as a HIV positive man(325000 dollars raised that awesome). I think the world could use more people like you. Now to the point. I had such an experience that I know is so low risk. If any. But I value your feedback as a professional. DR. Bob I went to a strip club with the guys. I saw this really cute girl who asked me for a lap dance , so of course I said sure. We went to a private room where she gave me a couple of dances and then unzipped my pants and proceeeded to grind me agianst my underwear. I was loving it.......then i could feel my penis grinding in my drawers. I was not sure if my penis was in or out of my underwear. So I motioned her to stop. She did. Then she wanted to keep the action going (For the money of course). So she undid my belt and took it my penis out! She materbated me with vaseline! she was a pro! I came after two more songs. She wiped my cum in a towel she had.

Now hear are my worries.... 1.Could I catch anything from the grinding if my penis came out during the grinding against her genitals(no penetration)? 2.Could I catch anything if she put the towel on my lap during the grinding and I rubbed against it with my penis and someone elses semen from a previous dance had been there?( she must do that a lot I am assuming)

I am going crazy with fear.....I have not gone to work in a couple of days....I drink to stop thinking about it....I NEED YOUR HELP! Please Help . What is my risk....By the way....I am married and my wife is pregnant. I would not want to harm my baby or wife in anyway thats why I am asking ...begging you for a response. (ps i am not the begging type)

Thanks Dr BOB!

Ps . I would also like information on help you out with raising funds for Hiv related charities after this fear ......I know the value of what all you people at different hotlines and "THE BODY" are doing for HIV AND AIDS awareness. sincerly "super worried well"

Hello "Super Worried Well,"

Thanks for your very kind comments. Relax; I think you are just fine. Your risk is so low as to be essentially non-existent. Lap dancing is not considered risky behavior, except for maybe ruining a nice pair of Calvins, and maybe chafing Mr. Happy from all the dry-docking. Being masturbated (or as you call it, "masterbated") with Vaseline is also quite safe. Yes, you are quite correct in assuming a girl who works in a strip club selling private lap dances who just happens to have a large jar of Vaseline on hand (so to speak) is most likely a "pro."

On to your questions:

1. Without penetration, the risk of acquiring HIV is incredibly small - essentially non-existent, in your case. 2. The risk of a previous client's jizz surviving the cum towel and being grinded into your one-eyed monster through pelvic maneuvers of your private dancer is likewise essentially non-existent.

My advice: Your problem is not HIV. Rather, it's as you state: "crazy with fear!" Don't beg. Just get a referral to a counselor or therapist who can help you deal with your guilt and irrational fears.

Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all human; we all make mistakes. If I told you some of mine, they would curl your hair (assuming your hair's not curly already). The only harm you've done is to your psyche, and that's what needs help right now.

Stop drinking, go to work, get some counseling, and all will be well.

The information on my foundation is as follows:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Dr. Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Donations are tax-deductible and very warmly appreciated.We've now raised over $750,000.00 for AIDS Service Organizations worldwide!

I hope you will be feeling better very soon. Good luck and many thanks.

Very confusing results!
Quick question about body fluids