Mar 11, 2003
Hy, Sorry about my english, but i didnt found a forum in mi lenguage,
First of all, thanks helping all us with our worries, I have to questions
Q1 Is possible to develope symtoms after 18 months of a low risk exposure, symtoms of seroconversion, like anomalies in the skin and mouth, and swollen glands in the neck.
Q2 I tested negative after 12 months, whit a second generation ELISA test, can I live without worring about relating symptoms with HIV
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Let me answer your second question first. Testing negative 12 months after an exposure is conclusive: You are HIV-negative.
I'm assuming that answers your first question as well. Right?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.