Condom broke

Hy Ryan. Please help me..I think I'm going crazy. One month ago, I met a girl. She is married for about 3 years. Before you engaged in any form of sex (kissing, vaginal and oral sex) I asked her to perform an Anti-body HIV test, and she does so. The test came out Negative. We did only PROTECTED vaginal sex, but last night this stupid condom broke, and now I'm feel very stupid. Also, she performed me oral sex, once, without condom. I feel very strange, just like I can't believe what's happing. Pleaseeeeee heellppppp meeeeeee. Also, I talk to her about HIV, and she said the I need to go to see a menthal doctor.

Please don't go crazy...going crazy over this situation just won't be worth it. You're really at low-risk for infection.

It's a really good sign that your girlfriend had a negative HIV antibody test. Unless she had an exposure right before or sometime after the test, you are not at risk for HIV infection from her.

Even if she did have HIV, your risk for infection is really low. There is no evidence (according to the CDC) that HIV is transmitted to the person getting a blow-job ( saliva isn't known to transmit HIV), and the CDC also reports that transmission during a condom breakage is rare.

If you still feel like you are going crazy, it's important that you follow through with your plans to see a mental health professional. Hopefully you can find relief through that.

RMK

oral sex and hiv
wearing someones dirty drawers