oral sex and hiv

This is rhe second time to write please answer my questions. About a month a go i got very drunk and hooked up with a woman who's HIV status i don't know. She preformed oral sex on me with a condom on, she then she than did a hand job when i noticed that the condom broke we stopped emiddietly. The whole incident lasted less than 5 minutes. The following day i felt like i had fever but my temp. was not high, this was followed by minor head aches that lasted for about a week. I also had trouble staying asleep for a few days i would wake up with the back of my neck feeling hot but i didnt have fever. I been worried sick sence then. I even went to the doctor told him about my experience he asured me that the risk of HIV infection was very low. He noticed that iwas very anxious and told me that i needed to stop worrying about it. i took a hiv test but ofcourse it came back negative so i have to wait five more months to test my self again. My question are; is it possible to get symptoms the following day? about the symptoms can it be possible that my anxiety caused me have those symptoms? are they just in my head? What are my chances of being infected(if she was hiv+) realisticly? please answer my questions?

thank you

Unless the mucous membranes of you body (like the lining of your rectum or penis) came into contact with fluids that could transmit HIV (like vaginal secretions or blood), then transmission isn't possible. Also, even if you think that you came into contact with her bodily fluids, the CDC has only documented sexual transmission through vaginal and anal sex (and rarely through oral sex). HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva.

You are realistically not at risk for infection. If you can, try to stop determining your risk based on symptoms you had the day after your encounter: they're probably unrelated.

RMK

how much risk
Condom broke