how much risk

Doctor Kull please answer, i know you cant tell me yes or n o I just want your expert opinion on how much risk i heve of infection. I let another man give me oral sex with out protection he also liked and played with my anus with his finger. This was two weeks ago i have been nauseaus on and off and my neck is a little stiff and painfull. What are the chances of infection if he had pre cum on his finger from touching himself and then touching my anus. Please give me your opinion im going crazy with worry from my stupidity.

Your risk for infection is as low as it gets when you have sexual contact with another person. Since there is no evidence (as demonstrated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) that HIV is transmitted through contact with saliva (being the insertive partner in oral sex), you have little reason to be concerned. It's possible that he had pre-cum on his finger, but unless you know that you had direct exposure to semen through anal or oral sex, you should try to avoid stressing yourself out.

RMK

Please i Need your Help & Answer
oral sex and hiv