Calling on BOB, Calling on BOB.

Hi DR.BOB I. Think I may have HIV. I had a very "low risk" so say the CDC and the California HIV/AIDS hotline. Here is just a little about my risk. I meet this Sex Worker I licked her butt cheek once, and got a blow job with a condom on. But see when I licked her butt cheek "the right side" I tasted something nasty. I fear it may have been semen. Not knowing what semen taste like of course. Anyway I became real sick in the weeks to fallow. I went to the doctor 50 days after the incident. My CBC came back with a weird cellular change. My Wbc @ 13.5. Polys @ 74. lymph @ 16. and low plates @ 145. The Doctor just said don't worry. But of course I did so I went to a Place where they give free anonymous HIV test @ day 55. I was so scared for the whole week, and it came back Negative. A wooooohooo at the time but read that you must test at 90 days to be for sure. I am back to worrying with on going symptoms. I even have a wart on my face now, with other bumps. I have read that HIV infected people get bumps there face. My symptoms are Herpes on the mouth, Diarrhea, Pimples on the body a stinging feeling all over my body at times. Even had very itchy scalp but now use selsun blue it helps alot. Anyway it is now 6 months later I just hate to think I got HIV from some Thing the "CDC" says is low risk. Thank you BOB. Love ya!!!

Hello, Hello, Dr. Bob here . . . .

You tasted "something nasty when you licked her butt cheek on 'the right side?'" Hmmmm, I guess I can understand why you didn't bother licking the "left" side.

Your CBC changes can be due to many, many different conditions, and are not related to HIV. How do I know this? Well, you had a "low risk" exposure and a negative HIV test 55 days after the exposure. That qualifies for a WOO-HOO.

No, a 90-day test is not necessary for "butt licking the right side". Your warts and bumps, pimples, diarrhea, and the stinging feeling all over your body are not related to HIV, because . . . can you guess?? That's right. You couldn't possibly have HIV.

See your doctor; he'll repeat your CBC, and if things aren't back to normal, he'll follow up with whatever additional tests might be warranted. Also, ask him about your various lumps, bumps, pimples, and warts. A referral to a dermatologist might be helpful.

Stay well.

Welcome
KNOCK..... KNOCK......