An informative answer is appreciated

I have read your comments concerning the possibility of contracting HIV through body grinding (lap dances) and I don't understand why you would considered it as low risk or no risk to contract HIV. I have practised this activity with women I have met or through recieving lap dances (approx. 50 tims). I have friends who frequent strip clubs quite often (as did I, now have stopped) and I am curious of the risks. With many of the women, they grind you till their panties become humid if not wet with vaginal fluid. Is there not a reasonable possibility of contracting HIV if the female has it? How would that be any differnt from actually inseting the penis in the vagina? Can't the fluids permeate through the clothing when the two bodies are in such close contact this way and come into contact with the head of the penis and/or the urethra?

I think it is quite possible seening as the friction from the clothing could and would cause invisible tears giving acces to the blood stream, and yet, I keep reading that this is considered a low risk to no risk activity seeing as there are no documented cases of this happening. Can you please clarify this?

According to the CDC, HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted through anal and vaginal sex. HIV can also be transmitted through oral sex, but it is much less likely to occur that way, and the only real risk is to the person getting semen or pre-semen in the mouth when performing oral sex on an HIV infected man. I can't be any more clear than that.

The CDC has been tracking the routes of HIV transmission in the U.S. for the past 20 years. Routes of transmission are documented when the CDC investigates a case and can conclusively determine that HIV was transmitted in a specific manner. Because a particular sexual behavior has not been documented as a route for transmission does not mean that HIV cannot be transmitted in that manner; it just means that it is quite unlikely, making the risk theoretical and negligible.

It seems like you are trying to prove a case for transmission, despite the evidence. Might there be more subtle reasons for trying to convince yourself that you are at risk for infection (anxiety, guilt, etc.)?

RMK

RYAN WARTS AND HERPES AND NIGHT CLUB AND NIPPLE SUCKING......PLEASE HELP
THANK GOD YOU ARE FINALLY HERE