Dude!!!

You guys are jackasses!! Dont have sex through the ass and you'll be safe!

"Jackasses!!"? Hmmmm, well sticks and stones . . . .

"Don't have sex through the ass and you'll be safe"!?!

Wow, really? Gee, why didn't I think of that?

Well, let's see - maybe because:

The vast majority of AIDS cases worldwide were contracted by vaginal (heterosexual) sex. Your theory of HIV prevention will do little, if anything, to stop the spread of HIV worldwide.

I recommend wearing a latex condom to prevent the spread of HIV. This has been well proven over the past 22 years to be highly effective, no matter what type of sex one is having ("Jack's ass" or any other orifice!).

Thanks for your judgmental and blatantly erroneous comment. I think I'll continue giving sound medically proven advice and leave the narrow-minded theories to folks like you.

As for your jackass comment, have you ever seen a real jackass? No??? OK, go get a mirror . . . . .

NON PENETRATIVE SEX AND HIV
RYAN WARTS AND HERPES AND NIGHT CLUB AND NIPPLE SUCKING......PLEASE HELP