Fear After Masurbation

I have been masturbating for a few years with myself only.Recently,I began to kick the habit but I have been experiencing flu and diarrhoea.I am only 15.Also,a clothes closet near my masturbation place has a red line which I do not know if its infected blood.It has been there for quite a long time and I fear my semen has been in contact with it and I have contracted HIV.Can an expert please help?

You've been "masturbating for a few years?" WOW, your hand and arm must be really tired by now!?!

OK, I know what you mean, but why in the world would you want to kick the habit? Masturbation is completely normal, quite healthy, and feels wonderful. There is absolutely no reason to stop . . . . except of course to do your homework, eat dinner, and brush your teeth. And, if you're really talented, you might be able to brush and jack off at the same time. Don't worry about mysterious red lines. HIV is not going to attack you! You can't acquire HIV from spanking the monkey. So relax, lube up, and enjoy the pleasures of youth.

Any reason for monogamous HIV- couples to use condoms?
NON PENETRATIVE SEX AND HIV