insertive Fellatio

Dear Ryan, I am a man from Asia and really confused, anxiety and scare, need your personal help, 3 weeks ago massages women give me oral sex, just only Insertive Fellatio, I am very very scare on it, than 2 weeks later after that I tried to test her status and was found HIV-, it doesnt make me feel better, because medical doctor said her status cannot used as reference. get test after 3 mouth is only the answer, laboratory done for me and free for all STD, no specific symptom for ARS. Could you please please please, give me advice urgently, I believe that I cannot waiting more 2 mouth to get test and confirm my status as medical doctor was advised. Thank you Ryan, I dont know whether you can available to answer but, I still hope, please give me what to do.

Regards

Testing for HIV infection using antibody assays is only conclusive three months after exposure. That's the bad news. The good news is that you your worries about infection are probably too great: there is no conclusive evidence, according to the CDC, that people get infected through insertive fellatio (getting a blow-job).

It is possible to get a sexually transmitted infection through oral sex, but it is not the most common route (genital-to-genital contact is). See STD from receiving fellatio for more info.

RMK

ARS
Human Bite & HIV