|Chlamydia oral sex
Feb 27, 2003
IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE CHLAMYDIA FROM RECEVING ORAL SEX?DOES THIS HAPPEN?WHAT ARE THE ODDS?SHOULD ONE TEST FOR CHLAMYDIA AFTER ORLA SEX EXPOSURE?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please see my recent response to chlamydia.
Chlamydia transmission through oral contact is unusual. Unless you know that your partner was infected with chlamydia, you should not be concerned about transmission through this route.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Chlamydia Without Intercourse
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
- How Does Hiv Replicate Itself In The Host?
- Laws Governing The Release Of Information On A Patients Hiv Status
- Can You Contact Hep C From Swallowing Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.