rimming on girl friend.

about 2 years ago i did some rimming on my ex girl friend.maybe a few times a week after we broke up she told me she had a hemorrhoid and she use to hold it out of the way.I never knew this at the time its been 2 years and no symptoms.should i still be worried.?

It is unlikely that you would be at risk for HIV infection through anilingus (rimming, oral-anal contact).

A person putting their mouth on an HIV positive person's anus/rectum poses a very low-risk for HIV infection. There is only one published case of transmission occurring oral-anal contact (possibly through contact with blood). HIV is difficult to isolate in feces, and any HIV present in feces is probably uninfectious or at harmless concentrations.

Transmission is only likely to occur if your mouth comes into contact with blood. It is not advisable to engage in rimming after anal sex, or any other activity that might increase the odds of rectal bleeding. One could practically eliminate the negligible risk by using a barrier (dental dam, condom cut into a square, plastic wrap).

A person rimming another without a barrier is at greater risk for infection with hepatitis A virus, parasites, and bacteria. Getting a hepatitis A and B vaccine is a good idea for sexually active people (especially for men who have sex with men) or in a region where hepatitis A and B are prevalent.

RMK

Risk from another man's cum
kissing is it safe.