Risk from another man's cum
Feb 27, 2003
I understand that it is very unlikely for a male to get hiv from insertive fellatio if the contact is only with saliva of the female. But what is the risk of leftover precum and semen in the mouth of a prostitute if she had just served a previous unknown customer but did rinse her mouth thoroughly with water and listerine?
Response from Mr. Kull
When you are exposed to HIV infected fluids, risk is never considered absent. However, HIV is not known to be transmitted through insertive oral sex, and you should not be concerned about transmission associated to this activity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.